英语口译笔译考试备考:英汉对照3000句(32)

发布时间:2020-10-15


为了帮助广大考生顺利通过口译笔译考试,51题库考试学习网为大家分享了一些口译笔译相关内容,希望大家每天坚持练习,积极备考。

第三十二课(2915-3008)

1. She wept bitter tears over her lost youth.

她为自己逝去的青春痛苦地流泪。

2. He gained some weight recently.

近来,他的体重增加了。

3. Welcome to China!

欢迎到中国来!

4. You are always welcome to our house.

欢迎你随时到我们家。

5. The police found the lost treasure in an abandoned well.

警察在一口废弃的井里找到了丢失的财宝。

6. I live in the west of the city.

我住在该城市的西部。

7. America is a western country.

美国是一个西方国家。

8. I went out in the rain and got wet through.

我冒雨出去,结果被淋得湿透了。

9. What color is your dress?

你的衣服是什么颜色?

10. What, do you really want to go?

什么!你真的要去?

11. They are grinding wheat into flour.

他们正在把小麦磨成面粉。

12. There are four wheels in a car.

一辆汽车有四只轮子。

13. When did that happen?

那件事是什么时候发生的?

14. Turn off the switch when anything goes wrong with the machine.

如果机器出故障,就把开关关掉。

15. He was fond of drawing when he was a child.

他还是个孩子时就喜欢画画。

16. Where did she get the news?

她从哪儿得到这个消息的?

17. This is where he lives.

这就是他居住的地方。

18. I don\'t know whether he is willing to come.

我不知道他是否愿意来。

19. Which book have you read?

哪一本书你读过了?

20. I want to take away the book which you showed me yesterday.

我想带走你昨天给我看的那本书。

21. He lost his way, which delayed him considerably.

他迷了路,这使他耽搁了很久。

22. While Mary was writing a letter, the children were playing outside.

玛丽写信时,孩子们在外面玩耍。

23. The children were whispering in the corner.

孩子们正在角落里低声耳语。

24. She said it in a whisper, so I didn\'t hear.

她是悄声说的,所以我没有听见。

25. He gave a loud whistle of gladness.

他吹了一声响亮的口号表示高兴。

26. Her face turned white at the news.

听到这个消息,她的脸色变白了。

27. Do you know who broke the window?

你知道谁打破了窗户?

28. This is the man who wanted to see you.

这就是要见你的那个人。

29. The whole country was anxious for peace.

全国上下都渴望和平。

30. That is the man about whom we were speaking.

他就是我们刚才谈论的那个人。

31. Whose house is that?

那是谁的房子?

32. The reasons why he did it are obscure.

他做那事的理由还不清楚。

33. He is a man of wide interests.

他兴趣广泛。

34. She stared at him with wide eyes.

她睁大眼睛注视他。

35. She is a good wife and a devoted mother.

她是一位贤妻良母。

36. North America has the world\'s best climate for wild grapes.

北美的气候是世界上最适合野生葡萄生长的。

37. I will do my best.

我将会尽力而为。

38. Free will makes us able to choose our way of life.

自由的意志使我们可以选择自己的生活方式。

39. The rich man left his son nothing in the will.

那位富翁在遗嘱中什么都没给他儿子留下。

40. Are you willing to help?

你愿意帮忙吗?

41. He soon won a reputation for himself.

他很快就成名了。

42. The wind blew my hat off.

风吹落了我的帽子。

43. He looked out of the window.

他向窗外看去。

44. He likes to drink red wine at supper.

他喜欢在晚饭时喝红葡萄酒。

45. The bird\'s left wing was hurt.

这只鸟的左翼受伤了。

46. Winter is the coldest season in a year.

冬季是一年中最冷的季节。

47. I wiped my shoes on the mat before I came in.

我在进门前把鞋在垫子上擦了擦。

48. She wiped her tears away.

她擦掉了眼泪。

49. The rope was not strong enough, so we used wire.

这根绳子不够结实,所以我们用金属线。

50. He is a man of great wisdom.

他是一个才智超群的人。

51. You are wise to remain silent.

你保持沉默,这很明智。

52. I wish you a good journey.

祝你一路平安。

53. I wish I knew his address.

要是我知道他的地址就好了。

54. His wish to be an actor has come true.

他想当演员的愿望实现了。

55. She is friendly with them.

她对他们很友好。

56. You are either with me or against me.

你不是支持我就是反对我。

57. Without the sun, nothing would grow.

没有太阳,就不会有生物。

58. It is said that there are wolves in this forest.

据说这片森林里有狼。

59. Woman is physically but not mentally weaker than man.

女子在体力上而不是智力上比男子弱。

60. They wondered at his learning.

他们对他的学识感到惊奇。

61. I wonder who he is.

我很想知道他是谁。

62. Autumn is a wonderful season.

秋天是极好的季节。

63. You should put some more wood in the fire.

你应该再往火里添些木料。

64. Tell me what happened in your own words.

用你自己的话把发生的事情告诉我。

65. It was hard work getting the children off to bed.

哄孩子们去睡可不是容易的事。

66. He has read many of Hemingway\'s works.

他读过许多海明威的作品。

67. Your car radio works very well.

你的汽车收音机性能很好。

68. The medicine worked.

药物奏效了。

69. He is the richest man in the world.

他是世界上最富有的人。

70. The travel enlarged my world.

这次旅行扩大了我的眼界。

71. Many birds eat worms.

很多鸟类都以虫子为食。

72. I\'m afraid he is getting steadily worse.

恐怕他的病情越来越严重了。

73. We thought that the situation was as bad as it could be, but worse was to follow.

我们还以为那是最坏的情况呢,可没想到更糟的还在后面。

74. The house is worth a lot of money.

这栋房子值很多钱。

75. Whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing well.

任何值得做的事就值得做好。

76. They wanted to know when you would go to the park.

他们想知道你们什么时候去公园。

77. Would you please lend me your pencil?

请把铅笔借给我用用好吗?

78. The wound is healing fast.

伤口愈合得很快。

79. I\'ve been writing for three hours.

我已经写了三个小时了。

80. I wish he would write more often.

我希望他来信更勤些。

81. It\'s wrong to tell lies.

说谎是不道德的。

82. There is something wrong with the car.

这车有点毛病。

83. I\'ve known her for years.

我认识她好几年了。

84. The leaves turn yellow in autumn.

秋天时叶子变黄。

85. Answer with a plain "yes" if you agree with me.

如果你同意我的意见,就明白地回答“是”。

86. He arrived yesterday.

他昨天到达的。

87. He hasn\'t done much yet.

他做的还不很多。

88. She is vain and foolish, and yet people like her.

她自负而愚蠢,然而人们喜欢她。

89. You must all listen carefully.

你们都必须仔细听着。

90. This young girl is my daughter.

这个年轻的女孩是我的女儿。

91. Your hands are dirty.

你的手很脏。

92. I believe that you can work out this problem by yourself.

我相信你自己能做出这道题的。

93. In his youth, he had shown great promise.

他在青少年时代就显得很有出息。

94. The youth of the country are being ignored by politicians.

这个国家的青年没有受到政治家的重视。

看到这里小伙伴们是否有所收获呢?希望51题库考试学习网为大家分享的内容能给大家带来帮助,后续也可以多关注51题库考试学习网,这里有更多的考试资讯,你想知道的都在这!


下面小编为大家准备了 口译笔译 的相关考题,供大家学习参考。

Thank you, sir. Thank you, Mr. President. It is quite an honor to be introduced by your dad. This has got to be a historic moment: father and son, two Presidents, opening up an embassy. I suspect it's the first, although I must confess I haven't done a lot of research into the itinerary of the Adams boys. //

My dad was a fabulous President. And I tell people one reason why was not only did he know what he was doing, he was a fabulous father. Mr. Ambassador, honored guests, Laura and I, and my brother and my sister, are proud to be here with our dad as we open and dedicate this new embassy. No doubt this is an impressive complex. To me it speaks of the importance of our relations with China. It reflects the solid foundation underpinning our relations. It is a commitment to strengthen that foundation for years to come. //

I thank all those who designed and built the embassy, and all those who work here to advance the interests and values of our great nation. Dad and I are honored that Counselor Dai has joined us; and Minister Xie; Ambassador Zhou—who, by the way, opened a new Chinese embassy in Washington, D. C. , designed by I. M. Pei a couple weeks ago. We appreciate our friend Anne Johnson being here, he is the Director of the Art in Embassies Program. Dr. Kissinger, thanks for coming. //

It takes a special band to open the embassy—out of West Texas—Odessa, Texas, for that matter, the Gatlin boys are with us today. I thank the Red Poppies, thank you for your talent. And finally, I want to pay tribute to Sandy Randt, who has done a fabulous job as our Ambassador to China. Sandy, thank you and We're proud to be here with those citizens of ours who work at the embassies, and we say thanks to the Chinese nationals who make our embassy go, as well. //

I'm honored to represent the United States at the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympic Games here in Beijing. And I'm looking forward to cheering our athletes on. Mr. Ambassador, I'm not making any predictions about medal counts, but I can tell you the U.S. athletes are ready to come and compete, in the spirit of friendship. You know, during my last visit here I had the opportunity to break in the mountain biking course. I was so proud of my efforts, I told Laura I was thinking about entering the competition myself. She reminded me they don't give any medals for last place. //

Tonight the Olympic torch will light the home of an ancient civilization with a grand history. Thousands of years ago, the Chinese people developed a common language and unified a great nation. China became the center for art and literature, commerce and philosophy. China advanced the frontiers of knowledge in medicine, astronomy, navigation, engineering, and many other fields. And the Chinese are even said to have invented the parachute—something for which the 41st President is very grateful. //

We share a long history. The first American ship arrived in China just after the year we won our independence. World War Ⅱ, Americans and Chinese fought side by side to liberate this land from Imperial Japan. We all remember very clearly, Dr. K, when President Nixon came to Beijing to begin a new era of dialogue between our nations. You might remember that yourself. //

Today the United States and China have built a strong relationship, rooted in common interests. China has opened its economy and begun to unleash the entrepreneurial spirit of its people. America will continue to support China on the path toward a free economy. We're also cooperating to fight pandemic diseases and respond to natural disasters. And through the Six-Party Talks, we're working together to ensure that the Korean Peninsula is free of nuclear weapons. //

The relationship between our nations is constructive and cooperative and candid. We'll continue to be candid about our mutual global responsibilities. We

正确答案:谢谢您先生。谢谢总统先生。让自己的父亲给自己做介绍是件非常荣幸的事。这一定是个历史性时刻:父亲和儿子两位总统为大使馆主持开馆仪式我想这是头一遭当然我得承认我对亚当斯父子的游记没有进行过大量研究。// 我父亲是一位了不起的总统。我对人讲其中一个原因是他不仅是位好总统而且还是一位了不起的父亲。大使先生贵宾们劳拉和我、我的弟弟和妹妹都为能够同父亲一道在这里主持这座新使馆启用仪式感到自豪毫无疑问这座新馆令人赞叹。对我来说它表明了我们与中国关系的重要性它反映了我们的关系建立在坚实牢固的基础之上它是在未来许多年里加强这一基础的承诺。// 我感谢所有参与设计和建造这座使馆的人员以及所有在这里为推进我们伟大祖国的利益和价值观而努力工作的人。父亲和我对戴秉国国务委员、谢部长和周大使的光临感到荣幸。顺便说一句一个多星期前周大使在华盛顿特区主持了由贝聿铭设计的中国大使馆新馆开馆仪式。感谢我们的朋友、使馆项目艺术部主任安妮?约翰逊出席仪式。感谢基辛格博士谢谢您光临。// 庆祝大使馆开馆要有一支特殊的乐队才行——来自得克萨斯州西部奥德萨的加特林兄弟今天就在这里。我感谢红罂粟感谢你们的天才演出。最后我要向业绩不凡的我国驻中国大使桑迪?雷德致敬。桑迪谢谢您还有我们为能与在大使馆工作的我国公民在一起而感到自豪我们也向使我国使馆能够顺利运转的中国公民表示感谢。// 我很荣幸能有机会代表美国在北京参加奥运会开幕式。我期待着为我们的运动员摇旗助威。大使先生我不会对奖牌数字作任何预测但是我可以告诉你们美国运动员已经作好准备本着友谊的精神参加竞赛。大家知道在上次访问中国的时候我有机会在新建的车道上练习山地自行车。我对自己的努力感到十分自豪我对劳拉说我在考虑亲自参加奥运比赛。她提醒我说他们不会给比赛的最后一名颁发任何奖章。// 今晚奥林匹克的火炬将点燃这个具有辉煌历史的文明古国。数千年前中国人民就发明了共同的文字统一了一个伟大的国家。中国当时成为艺术与文学、商业与哲学的中心。中国推动了医学、天文学、航海学、工程学及许多其他领域的发展。据说中国人还发明了降落伞——这是一项使第41位美国总统十分感激的发明。// 我们共同见证了悠久的历史。就在我们刚赢得独立后的第二年第一艘美国轮船驶抵中国。第二次世界大战期间美国人和中国人并肩战斗把这片土地从日本帝国的统治下解放出来。基辛格博士尼克松总统当年来到北京开辟两国对话的新纪元我们对此都记忆犹新。您自己可能也记得这件事吧。// 今天美国与中国已建立起植根于共同利益的牢固关系。中国已实行经济开放并开始发挥出中国人民的进取精神。美国将继续支持中国在自由经济的道路上前进。我们还在防治流行性疾病和抗击自然灾害方面进行合作 通过六方会谈我们共同致力于确保朝鲜半岛无核化。// 我们两国之间的关系是具有建设性、合作而坦诚的。在我们各自承担的全球责任方面我们将继续坦诚相见我们必须共同努力保护环境并帮助发展中国家的人民;继续坦率地表明我们的信念——既每一个人都应该享有发表言论和宗教信仰的自由。我们深信允许自由表达思想的社会往往最繁荣也最和平。// 坦率是最有效的它在建立起尊重与信任关系的国家之间最为有效。我一直努力建立这种尊重与信任。我向努力建立这种尊重与信任的中国领导人表示感谢。我也向今天在场的使馆人员致谢你们正在做着同样的努力。在这里工作的人为国效力做出了奉献。为美国效力是一项崇高的工作。我希望你们感到这是一项有所收获的工作。很荣幸与各位相聚。我为有幸主持这座大使馆的新馆开馆仪式而心存感激。我期待着去看奥运比赛。上帝保佑。// (节选自美国前总统在美国驻中国大使馆新馆开馆仪式上的讲话)
谢谢您,先生。谢谢,总统先生。让自己的父亲给自己做介绍是件非常荣幸的事。这一定是个历史性时刻:父亲和儿子,两位总统,为大使馆主持开馆仪式,我想这是头一遭,当然,我得承认我对亚当斯父子的游记没有进行过大量研究。// 我父亲是一位了不起的总统。我对人讲,其中一个原因是他不仅是位好总统,而且还是一位了不起的父亲。大使先生,贵宾们,劳拉和我、我的弟弟和妹妹,都为能够同父亲一道在这里主持这座新使馆启用仪式感到自豪毫无疑问,这座新馆令人赞叹。对我来说,它表明了我们与中国关系的重要性,它反映了我们的关系建立在坚实牢固的基础之上,它是在未来许多年里加强这一基础的承诺。// 我感谢所有参与设计和建造这座使馆的人员以及所有在这里为推进我们伟大祖国的利益和价值观而努力工作的人。父亲和我对戴秉国国务委员、谢部长和周大使的光临感到荣幸。顺便说一句,一个多星期前周大使在华盛顿特区主持了由贝聿铭设计的中国大使馆新馆开馆仪式。感谢我们的朋友、使馆项目艺术部主任安妮?约翰逊出席仪式。感谢基辛格博士,谢谢您光临。// 庆祝大使馆开馆要有一支特殊的乐队才行——来自得克萨斯州西部奥德萨的加特林兄弟今天就在这里。我感谢红罂粟,感谢你们的天才演出。最后,我要向业绩不凡的我国驻中国大使桑迪?雷德致敬。桑迪,谢谢您,还有我们为能与在大使馆工作的我国公民在一起而感到自豪,我们也向使我国使馆能够顺利运转的中国公民表示感谢。// 我很荣幸能有机会代表美国在北京参加奥运会开幕式。我期待着为我们的运动员摇旗助威。大使先生,我不会对奖牌数字作任何预测,但是我可以告诉你们,美国运动员已经作好准备,本着友谊的精神参加竞赛。大家知道,在上次访问中国的时候,我有机会在新建的车道上练习山地自行车。我对自己的努力感到十分自豪,我对劳拉说,我在考虑亲自参加奥运比赛。她提醒我说,他们不会给比赛的最后一名颁发任何奖章。// 今晚,奥林匹克的火炬将点燃这个具有辉煌历史的文明古国。数千年前,中国人民就发明了共同的文字,统一了一个伟大的国家。中国当时成为艺术与文学、商业与哲学的中心。中国推动了医学、天文学、航海学、工程学及许多其他领域的发展。据说中国人还发明了降落伞——这是一项使第41位美国总统十分感激的发明。// 我们共同见证了悠久的历史。就在我们刚赢得独立后的第二年,第一艘美国轮船驶抵中国。第二次世界大战期间,美国人和中国人并肩战斗,把这片土地从日本帝国的统治下解放出来。基辛格博士,尼克松总统当年来到北京开辟两国对话的新纪元,我们对此都记忆犹新。您自己可能也记得这件事吧。// 今天,美国与中国已建立起植根于共同利益的牢固关系。中国已实行经济开放,并开始发挥出中国人民的进取精神。美国将继续支持中国在自由经济的道路上前进。我们还在防治流行性疾病和抗击自然灾害方面进行合作 通过六方会谈,我们共同致力于确保朝鲜半岛无核化。// 我们两国之间的关系是具有建设性、合作而坦诚的。在我们各自承担的全球责任方面,我们将继续坦诚相见我们必须共同努力保护环境并帮助发展中国家的人民;继续坦率地表明我们的信念——既每一个人都应该享有发表言论和宗教信仰的自由。我们深信,允许自由表达思想的社会往往最繁荣也最和平。// 坦率是最有效的,它在建立起尊重与信任关系的国家之间最为有效。我一直努力建立这种尊重与信任。我向努力建立这种尊重与信任的中国领导人表示感谢。我也向今天在场的使馆人员致谢,你们正在做着同样的努力。在这里工作的人为国效力,做出了奉献。为美国效力是一项崇高的工作。我希望你们感到这是一项有所收获的工作。很荣幸与各位相聚。我为有幸主持这座大使馆的新馆开馆仪式而心存感激。我期待着去看奥运比赛。上帝保佑。// (节选自美国前总统在美国驻中国大使馆新馆开馆仪式上的讲话)

他们立刻出动去追击敌人。

正确答案:They immediately set out in pursuit of the enemy.
They immediately set out in pursuit of the enemy.

没有人可以否认,几百万的私人小企业大大地推动了国家的经济。

正确答案:No one can deny that millions of small private enterprises have fuelled the nation's economy.
No one can deny that millions of small private enterprises have fuelled the nation's economy.

声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献自行上传,本网站不拥有所有权,未作人工编辑处理,也不承担相关法律责任。如果您发现有涉嫌版权的内容,欢迎发送邮件至:contact@51tk.com 进行举报,并提供相关证据,工作人员会在5个工作日内联系你,一经查实,本站将立刻删除涉嫌侵权内容。