【每日一练(2020-10-18)

发布时间:2020-10-18


为了帮助广大考生顺利通过口译笔译考试,51题库考试学习网为大家分享了一些口译笔译相关内容,希望大家每天坚持练习,积极备考。

701. His cake is three times bigger than mine.他的蛋糕比我的大三倍。

702. I am looking forward to your early reply. 希望早日得到你的答复。

703. I could say nothing but that I was sorry.我除了说“对不起”之外,什么也说不出来。

704. I don\\'t know how to express my gratitude. 我不知道怎样来表达我的感激之情。我要赶飞机。

705. I have to catch a plane. Could you hurry?你能快点吗?我好久没有她的消息了。

707. I would like to wash the clothes for you. 我愿意帮你洗这些衣服。

708. Let me see your driver\\'s license, please. 请让我看看你的驾驶执照。

709. She goes to work every day except Sunday. 除星期天外,他每天去上班。

710. Take a seat please, make yourself at home.请坐,随便一点。

711. The damage was caused by external forces. 损害是由外力引起的。

712. The doctor advised me to give up smoking.医生建议我戒烟。

713. The flowers make the room more beautiful.花使房间变得更加美了。

714. There is a good restaurant on the street.那条大街上有一个很好的餐馆。

715. They covered 120 miles in a single night.他们仅一夜就走了120英里路。

716. Try to look on the bright side of things.尽量从好的方面看。

717. What\\'s your plan for the summer vacation?你暑假打算干什么?

718. You may pick whichever one you like best.你可以挑你最喜欢的。

719. You\\'re welcome to stay with us next time.欢迎您下次再光临我们的饭店。

720. There was a murder in London yesterday. 昨天伦敦发生了一起谋杀案。

721. They stared at the huge tiger with awe. 他们敬畏地看着那头巨虎。

722. He never misses a chance to see a movie.他从不错过看电影的机会。

723. I cannot put up with my noisy roommates.我受不了我那些吵闹的室友了。

724. I will be back by the end of next month.我下个月底会回来。

725. I\\'m good at freestyle and breast stroke.我擅长自由泳和蛙泳。

726. It was your turn to wash them yesterday. 昨天轮到你把它们洗干净。

727. Let\\'s go out to have a dinner, shall we?咱们出去吃饭吧,好吗?

728. Please push the ladder against the wall.请把梯子靠在墙壁上。

729. She is standing in the front of the bus.她站在公共汽车的前部。

730. The doctor asked me to watch what I eat.医生要我注意饮食。

731. The grass is moist early in the morning.清晨的草地湿漉漉的。

732. The test finished. We began our holiday.考试结束了,我们开始放假。

706. I haven\\'t heard from her for a long time.我好久没有她的消息了。

733. This question is too complicated for me.这个问题对我说来太复杂了。

734. Tony speaks English and he plays tennis.托尼会说英语,打网球。

735. What is worth doing is worth doing well.只要你觉得某事值得去做,就一定要把它做好。

736. Would you like to go to a party with me?你想不想和我一起去参加一个聚会?

737. All at once, a rabbit came out of a hole.突然,一只兔子从一个洞中跑了出来。

738. All characters in the book are imaginary.书中所有的人物都是虚构的。

739. Do you feel like going to that new disco? 你想去那个新开的迪厅。

740. Ducks know how to swim when they are born.鸭子天生会游泳。

741. He spent most of his life gathering money.他一生大部分时间用来积聚钱财。

742. He usually stays at home with his pet dog.他通常跟他的爱犬待在家里。

743. How peaceful and beautiful the country is!多么平静美丽的国家呀!

744. I am told that you dance wonderfully well.我听说你的舞跳得特棒。

745. I have had several conversations with him.我已经和他谈过几次了。

746. It is the best film that I have ever seen.这是我所看过的最好的电影。

747. It\\'s only a party in honor of my birthday.这只是为了庆祝我的生日而举行的晚会。

748. Learning English is like building a house.学英语象盖房子。

749. Listening with your heart is good for you.专心聆听别人说话对你有好处。

750. My grandpa died of hunger in the old days. 我爷爷在旧社会死于饥饿。

看到这里小伙伴们是否有所收获呢?希望51题库考试学习网为大家分享的内容能给大家带来帮助,后续也可以多关注51题库考试学习网,这里有更多的考试资讯,你想知道的都在这!


下面小编为大家准备了 口译笔译 的相关考题,供大家学习参考。

Thank you, sir. Thank you, Mr. President. It is quite an honor to be introduced by your dad. This has got to be a historic moment: father and son, two Presidents, opening up an embassy. I suspect it's the first, although I must confess I haven't done a lot of research into the itinerary of the Adams boys. //

My dad was a fabulous President. And I tell people one reason why was not only did he know what he was doing, he was a fabulous father. Mr. Ambassador, honored guests, Laura and I, and my brother and my sister, are proud to be here with our dad as we open and dedicate this new embassy. No doubt this is an impressive complex. To me it speaks of the importance of our relations with China. It reflects the solid foundation underpinning our relations. It is a commitment to strengthen that foundation for years to come. //

I thank all those who designed and built the embassy, and all those who work here to advance the interests and values of our great nation. Dad and I are honored that Counselor Dai has joined us; and Minister Xie; Ambassador Zhou—who, by the way, opened a new Chinese embassy in Washington, D. C. , designed by I. M. Pei a couple weeks ago. We appreciate our friend Anne Johnson being here, he is the Director of the Art in Embassies Program. Dr. Kissinger, thanks for coming. //

It takes a special band to open the embassy—out of West Texas—Odessa, Texas, for that matter, the Gatlin boys are with us today. I thank the Red Poppies, thank you for your talent. And finally, I want to pay tribute to Sandy Randt, who has done a fabulous job as our Ambassador to China. Sandy, thank you and We're proud to be here with those citizens of ours who work at the embassies, and we say thanks to the Chinese nationals who make our embassy go, as well. //

I'm honored to represent the United States at the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympic Games here in Beijing. And I'm looking forward to cheering our athletes on. Mr. Ambassador, I'm not making any predictions about medal counts, but I can tell you the U.S. athletes are ready to come and compete, in the spirit of friendship. You know, during my last visit here I had the opportunity to break in the mountain biking course. I was so proud of my efforts, I told Laura I was thinking about entering the competition myself. She reminded me they don't give any medals for last place. //

Tonight the Olympic torch will light the home of an ancient civilization with a grand history. Thousands of years ago, the Chinese people developed a common language and unified a great nation. China became the center for art and literature, commerce and philosophy. China advanced the frontiers of knowledge in medicine, astronomy, navigation, engineering, and many other fields. And the Chinese are even said to have invented the parachute—something for which the 41st President is very grateful. //

We share a long history. The first American ship arrived in China just after the year we won our independence. World War Ⅱ, Americans and Chinese fought side by side to liberate this land from Imperial Japan. We all remember very clearly, Dr. K, when President Nixon came to Beijing to begin a new era of dialogue between our nations. You might remember that yourself. //

Today the United States and China have built a strong relationship, rooted in common interests. China has opened its economy and begun to unleash the entrepreneurial spirit of its people. America will continue to support China on the path toward a free economy. We're also cooperating to fight pandemic diseases and respond to natural disasters. And through the Six-Party Talks, we're working together to ensure that the Korean Peninsula is free of nuclear weapons. //

The relationship between our nations is constructive and cooperative and candid. We'll continue to be candid about our mutual global responsibilities. We

正确答案:谢谢您先生。谢谢总统先生。让自己的父亲给自己做介绍是件非常荣幸的事。这一定是个历史性时刻:父亲和儿子两位总统为大使馆主持开馆仪式我想这是头一遭当然我得承认我对亚当斯父子的游记没有进行过大量研究。// 我父亲是一位了不起的总统。我对人讲其中一个原因是他不仅是位好总统而且还是一位了不起的父亲。大使先生贵宾们劳拉和我、我的弟弟和妹妹都为能够同父亲一道在这里主持这座新使馆启用仪式感到自豪毫无疑问这座新馆令人赞叹。对我来说它表明了我们与中国关系的重要性它反映了我们的关系建立在坚实牢固的基础之上它是在未来许多年里加强这一基础的承诺。// 我感谢所有参与设计和建造这座使馆的人员以及所有在这里为推进我们伟大祖国的利益和价值观而努力工作的人。父亲和我对戴秉国国务委员、谢部长和周大使的光临感到荣幸。顺便说一句一个多星期前周大使在华盛顿特区主持了由贝聿铭设计的中国大使馆新馆开馆仪式。感谢我们的朋友、使馆项目艺术部主任安妮?约翰逊出席仪式。感谢基辛格博士谢谢您光临。// 庆祝大使馆开馆要有一支特殊的乐队才行——来自得克萨斯州西部奥德萨的加特林兄弟今天就在这里。我感谢红罂粟感谢你们的天才演出。最后我要向业绩不凡的我国驻中国大使桑迪?雷德致敬。桑迪谢谢您还有我们为能与在大使馆工作的我国公民在一起而感到自豪我们也向使我国使馆能够顺利运转的中国公民表示感谢。// 我很荣幸能有机会代表美国在北京参加奥运会开幕式。我期待着为我们的运动员摇旗助威。大使先生我不会对奖牌数字作任何预测但是我可以告诉你们美国运动员已经作好准备本着友谊的精神参加竞赛。大家知道在上次访问中国的时候我有机会在新建的车道上练习山地自行车。我对自己的努力感到十分自豪我对劳拉说我在考虑亲自参加奥运比赛。她提醒我说他们不会给比赛的最后一名颁发任何奖章。// 今晚奥林匹克的火炬将点燃这个具有辉煌历史的文明古国。数千年前中国人民就发明了共同的文字统一了一个伟大的国家。中国当时成为艺术与文学、商业与哲学的中心。中国推动了医学、天文学、航海学、工程学及许多其他领域的发展。据说中国人还发明了降落伞——这是一项使第41位美国总统十分感激的发明。// 我们共同见证了悠久的历史。就在我们刚赢得独立后的第二年第一艘美国轮船驶抵中国。第二次世界大战期间美国人和中国人并肩战斗把这片土地从日本帝国的统治下解放出来。基辛格博士尼克松总统当年来到北京开辟两国对话的新纪元我们对此都记忆犹新。您自己可能也记得这件事吧。// 今天美国与中国已建立起植根于共同利益的牢固关系。中国已实行经济开放并开始发挥出中国人民的进取精神。美国将继续支持中国在自由经济的道路上前进。我们还在防治流行性疾病和抗击自然灾害方面进行合作 通过六方会谈我们共同致力于确保朝鲜半岛无核化。// 我们两国之间的关系是具有建设性、合作而坦诚的。在我们各自承担的全球责任方面我们将继续坦诚相见我们必须共同努力保护环境并帮助发展中国家的人民;继续坦率地表明我们的信念——既每一个人都应该享有发表言论和宗教信仰的自由。我们深信允许自由表达思想的社会往往最繁荣也最和平。// 坦率是最有效的它在建立起尊重与信任关系的国家之间最为有效。我一直努力建立这种尊重与信任。我向努力建立这种尊重与信任的中国领导人表示感谢。我也向今天在场的使馆人员致谢你们正在做着同样的努力。在这里工作的人为国效力做出了奉献。为美国效力是一项崇高的工作。我希望你们感到这是一项有所收获的工作。很荣幸与各位相聚。我为有幸主持这座大使馆的新馆开馆仪式而心存感激。我期待着去看奥运比赛。上帝保佑。// (节选自美国前总统在美国驻中国大使馆新馆开馆仪式上的讲话)
谢谢您,先生。谢谢,总统先生。让自己的父亲给自己做介绍是件非常荣幸的事。这一定是个历史性时刻:父亲和儿子,两位总统,为大使馆主持开馆仪式,我想这是头一遭,当然,我得承认我对亚当斯父子的游记没有进行过大量研究。// 我父亲是一位了不起的总统。我对人讲,其中一个原因是他不仅是位好总统,而且还是一位了不起的父亲。大使先生,贵宾们,劳拉和我、我的弟弟和妹妹,都为能够同父亲一道在这里主持这座新使馆启用仪式感到自豪毫无疑问,这座新馆令人赞叹。对我来说,它表明了我们与中国关系的重要性,它反映了我们的关系建立在坚实牢固的基础之上,它是在未来许多年里加强这一基础的承诺。// 我感谢所有参与设计和建造这座使馆的人员以及所有在这里为推进我们伟大祖国的利益和价值观而努力工作的人。父亲和我对戴秉国国务委员、谢部长和周大使的光临感到荣幸。顺便说一句,一个多星期前周大使在华盛顿特区主持了由贝聿铭设计的中国大使馆新馆开馆仪式。感谢我们的朋友、使馆项目艺术部主任安妮?约翰逊出席仪式。感谢基辛格博士,谢谢您光临。// 庆祝大使馆开馆要有一支特殊的乐队才行——来自得克萨斯州西部奥德萨的加特林兄弟今天就在这里。我感谢红罂粟,感谢你们的天才演出。最后,我要向业绩不凡的我国驻中国大使桑迪?雷德致敬。桑迪,谢谢您,还有我们为能与在大使馆工作的我国公民在一起而感到自豪,我们也向使我国使馆能够顺利运转的中国公民表示感谢。// 我很荣幸能有机会代表美国在北京参加奥运会开幕式。我期待着为我们的运动员摇旗助威。大使先生,我不会对奖牌数字作任何预测,但是我可以告诉你们,美国运动员已经作好准备,本着友谊的精神参加竞赛。大家知道,在上次访问中国的时候,我有机会在新建的车道上练习山地自行车。我对自己的努力感到十分自豪,我对劳拉说,我在考虑亲自参加奥运比赛。她提醒我说,他们不会给比赛的最后一名颁发任何奖章。// 今晚,奥林匹克的火炬将点燃这个具有辉煌历史的文明古国。数千年前,中国人民就发明了共同的文字,统一了一个伟大的国家。中国当时成为艺术与文学、商业与哲学的中心。中国推动了医学、天文学、航海学、工程学及许多其他领域的发展。据说中国人还发明了降落伞——这是一项使第41位美国总统十分感激的发明。// 我们共同见证了悠久的历史。就在我们刚赢得独立后的第二年,第一艘美国轮船驶抵中国。第二次世界大战期间,美国人和中国人并肩战斗,把这片土地从日本帝国的统治下解放出来。基辛格博士,尼克松总统当年来到北京开辟两国对话的新纪元,我们对此都记忆犹新。您自己可能也记得这件事吧。// 今天,美国与中国已建立起植根于共同利益的牢固关系。中国已实行经济开放,并开始发挥出中国人民的进取精神。美国将继续支持中国在自由经济的道路上前进。我们还在防治流行性疾病和抗击自然灾害方面进行合作 通过六方会谈,我们共同致力于确保朝鲜半岛无核化。// 我们两国之间的关系是具有建设性、合作而坦诚的。在我们各自承担的全球责任方面,我们将继续坦诚相见我们必须共同努力保护环境并帮助发展中国家的人民;继续坦率地表明我们的信念——既每一个人都应该享有发表言论和宗教信仰的自由。我们深信,允许自由表达思想的社会往往最繁荣也最和平。// 坦率是最有效的,它在建立起尊重与信任关系的国家之间最为有效。我一直努力建立这种尊重与信任。我向努力建立这种尊重与信任的中国领导人表示感谢。我也向今天在场的使馆人员致谢,你们正在做着同样的努力。在这里工作的人为国效力,做出了奉献。为美国效力是一项崇高的工作。我希望你们感到这是一项有所收获的工作。很荣幸与各位相聚。我为有幸主持这座大使馆的新馆开馆仪式而心存感激。我期待着去看奥运比赛。上帝保佑。// (节选自美国前总统在美国驻中国大使馆新馆开馆仪式上的讲话)

他们立刻出动去追击敌人。

正确答案:They immediately set out in pursuit of the enemy.
They immediately set out in pursuit of the enemy.

Gypsies are often treated with disapproval, lack of trust, and lack of understanding because their way of life is so different from the way most other British people live.

正确答案:吉普赛人的生活方式和大部分英国人大不相同所以人们对吉普赛人的态度总是不以为然很不信任而且对他们的生活缺乏了解。
吉普赛人的生活方式和大部分英国人大不相同,所以人们对吉普赛人的态度总是不以为然,很不信任,而且对他们的生活缺乏了解。

声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献自行上传,本网站不拥有所有权,未作人工编辑处理,也不承担相关法律责任。如果您发现有涉嫌版权的内容,欢迎发送邮件至:contact@51tk.com 进行举报,并提供相关证据,工作人员会在5个工作日内联系你,一经查实,本站将立刻删除涉嫌侵权内容。